The role of a Studio General Manager in Serious Studio is to support and manage day-to-day operations in the studio. In this position, you will be instrumental in making sure the studio is on track with its goals (e.g. operations, finance, happiness), and people are properly managed in terms of workload.
If you are a creative non-creative who likes finance, operations, and working in a v chill environment with really talented creatives, this will be your 🥜🧈 jam.
- Oversees daily operations of the studio and its respective project teams
- Delegates tasks, manages, communicates, coordinates with the studio employees.
- Plans, coordinate and directs business operations to ensure the achievement of company goals (e.g. profitability) and targets.
- Develops and initiate strategies to maintain employee productivity and improve the quality of products and services.
- Schedules and leads studio meetings to discuss updates, issues, feedback and to create solutions to issues that come up within the company's operations.
- Engages with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Provides feedback and make recommendations that increase the success of the studio's efforts in the areas of operations, marketing, and business development.
- Reports key results data and studio activities to corporate officers.
- Engages in key or targeted customer activities.
- Works alongside the studio support team to make sure business and employee needs are addressed.
- Assists human resources in recruiting, hiring, training and evaluating employees and ensures employees comply with company policy and procedures.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Outstanding leadership qualities
- Strong communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills